Crossroads Manor is more than just a home. It is a nicely built house in a safe area in Riverbank, California. The environment is conducive to elder living. We’ll help your loved one face the challenges of aging.
Whether your parent or a loved one needs post-hospital care, assistance in daily living, or struggling through an illness, you’ll never have to worry about them receiving the qualified care that they deserve. You and your loved one can choose the services which are useful for their health maintenance. An individual care plan is also given to all our residents, which defines your loved one’s preferences and needed medical care.
Here are five basic reasons why choosing our home is the best for you:
- Round-the-clock attention to you or a loved one
- Personalized care based on the individual needs
- Experienced staff. A combination of over 25 years of experience. We carefully select any individual who wants to join our team by going through a process such as an in-depth background check, education, and a must-have streak of compassion for our residents.
- Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Enrichment Activities
- Clean Air (if you are asthmatic, you’ll love it here)
- Satisfying well-prepared meals.
We make sure that our staff members have the following background:
- Fundamentals of Caregiving
- First aid
Both of our employees and residents are valued by our management. They are the heart of our existence. Whatever we give out, it always comes back. In this train of thought, we love to reach out to every elderly who needs our attention. For more information about our team, please send us a message.
Send Us a Review
We’d love to hear from you. Share with us your experience with our services by participating in our survey. Get started here.
Where to Find Us
Click here to view our location.